Monday, February 21, 2011

My little Jake ain't so little anymore!!

This little blue-eyed boy is officially six months old now! Jake is such a fun, happy baby. He receives a lot of love (translation: mauling) every day. We all love this little guy so much. He rolls all over the house and loves to play with anything he can get his hands on. He loves rice cereal with pear juice and makes a huge mess when he eats. He still doesn't sleep through the night very often but he has a few times, and it was amazing. If I had to describe Jake in one word it would be "sweet". He truly brings a sweet spirit into our home. He's taking a nap right now but I think I am going to go get him up because I miss him.

5 comments:

KayeLynne said...

I love this picture! Your little Jake is just so sweet. I hope that you are doing good, I wish we could visit more often.-- Jake and Joli forever--(it just sounds so cute)
Kayelynne

Amy Conklin said...

What a great picture Anne Marie! I love it! He is so darn cute!

Tara said...

He's adorable! About time you posted something!! I miss reading your hilariousness!! =)

Heidi P said...

He is beautiful. I love babies. And I get such crush's on my boys'.. we are so blessed to be moms.

Joanne said...

Sweet Baby Jake, they grow so fast! :))