Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cards, cards, cards

My very cute and talented sister-in-law Lacey, designs and teaches card classes for my mother-in-law's scrapbooking store, Forget Me Not, in American Fork. As you may have read on Wendy's post, Lacey has agreed to come and teach a class for my friends at the amazing price of $5 for 5 cards. If you are familiar with the world of scrapbooking, you know that this is an absolute steal! We are going to have the class on Tuesday, June 3. We will let you know location and time as it gets closer. Anyone and everyone is invited (up to 20 people). Just let me know if you are interested and get me your money by Saturday, May 25. This is important! You must pay in advance so Lacey will know how many kits to make. You can also talk to Wendy and give her your money. The great thing about Lacey is that she does all the "work" - designs the cards, cuts the paper, gets everything ready so all you have to do is sit down, glue, chat and have a great time. Plus, she is one of the nicest and funniest people I know, and you will absolutely love her! (oh, to have that kind of creativity!!!) Yes, we will be making the cards in the picture. They are super cute and not difficult, so even if you have never done anything "scrapbooky", you will have no problem at all. Just let me know if you are interested!!!

15 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my - I'm totally interested. I just need to see if I can find a sitter (Ben works at his 2nd job on Tuesday nights). So if I can find someone to take my girls, I'm totally there! Put me down for a spot, and I'll let you know for sure in a couple of days.

Annie said...

I'll be there Anne Marie! Can't wait to see you again! I love making cards! Do we bring anything like glue? I'll give Wendy my money! Thanks for the invite!

Oceanchild said...

Those are so cute. I prob won't come because Tuesdays are Ellie nights. But I'm pretty sure I'd mess them up anyway. Creativity is not my forte. I love the pics though. She should do a shop on Etsy or something. Then I could just buy them. :)

Andrea said...

Sounds like alot of fun! I think I will be able to come!

Heidi P said...

Looks fun!! I wish I could be there. I have YW. :(

janae said...

These cards are so cute! I wish I could come, but we will be moving. I agree with Julia that she should do a shop on Etsy, if she doesn't have one.

carrie said...

I would love to come....however, I have YW, too, that night. Let me know what time you're thinking of doing it....and maybe I can go after YW. The cards are adorable!! Let me know.... THANK YOU!!

WeTheTeeples said...

Yay! I can come. I wasn't sure if I would be here, but we finalized our trip and are leaving the next week so I can come. So Count me in. It is going to be fun.

Joy said...

I already told Wendy but I would love to do this. In fact can I do 10 cards for 10? I will give my money to Wendy. Count me in!

Alicia said...

Looks like fun! I just love doing crafty things when you take the creative element out of it. (Being creative gives me a headache!) Sadly, I've got tennis lessons on Tuesdays. Hope you have a great turn out!

Heidi J. said...

I wish I could come but we are going to out of town.so if you do it agian please let me know

Anonymous said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE EVERY ONE !!!

Shauna said...

Wish I still lived in the same state. :0)So cute & creative!

Gina said...

Oh so cute...love them!! Wish I could come!! Anne Marie can I just say that I just love you!! You are awesome!!

Shelly said...

Those are very cute cards. Wish I could come but June is my busiest month. You are always being so creative. I love it!