Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Festivities

We had a great 4th of July! I am lucky to have a mother-in-law who always plans great parties and makes sure everyone has a wonderful time. We started with some swimming in her pool. Jason had to pretend to catch the kids with a fishing pole, which they of course loved.

Oh, he caught a Dallin!
I promise I got in the pool right after I took this picture.
Jake LOVED the water. I can't wait to start swimming lessons with him next week!
Luke showing off the red, white and blue treat table.
This picture is strictly to prove that yes, I did dress everyone in 4th of July colors. Maybe next year I will run for Mom of the Year and head to Old Navy and buy flag tees or something.
The kids decorated their bikes and had a little parade.
And of course, lots of fun fireworks in the driveway.    

No comments: