Saturday, April 14, 2007

I love these boys...

So I was just sitting in the chair and both of my boys decided to climb up on me and cuddle. It was just what I needed. I was feeling kind of sad this weekend because I didn't get to go to Burley for Teresa's shower and it's been kind of dull as dishwater around here, or maybe I've just felt that way, but it was really nice of Dallin and Luke to go out of their way to make me feel loved. They are growing up so fast I hardly know what to do. Luke learned how to say his name today. "Luke," not just "Gook" (although it is so cute when he calls himself Gook, I am a little sad about it). Oh, and I know I look like a nerd in my glasses but my contacts were bothering me so bad I had to take them out. Sorry for living. Gosh.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

We have had a good time here in Burley, but we miss you tons. Your boys and your glasses look so cute.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute. I'm way jealous that I wasn't with you or in Burley. I'm way excited to see Dallin and Lukily in a week and a few days! Love!

Aaron said...

We had a good time in burley
wish you could have come!
we will be there next weekend!