Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This boy loves his daddy

I can't believe how attached Luke is to Jason lately. It is so cute. Every day while Jason is at work there is a constant chant of "Dadda dadda dadda" as Luke tries to go out to the garage to check for him. Last night Luke woke up crying around midnight and when I went in to get him he wouldn't go to me, he only wanted Jason!!! I had to go get Jason, who was still up (night owl) to pick Luke up and hold him. It was so funny. I'm actually really glad he loves his dad this much because it gives me a much-needed break a lot of the time! I feel very lucky to be married to someone who loves our kids this much and I know he would do anything for them or for me.

2 comments:

dprice said...

The Burley Prices think this is a great photo. Such a cute kid! and Luke looks good too!
We sure had a good time at the Yates' Home. Hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

This is a way cute picture. I can't believe Luke is now attached to Jason. At Christmas, Luke wouldn't leave your site...how things change!