Thursday, October 18, 2007

Abby's Room

Well, I put Abby in this really cute outfit today because she is finally starting to fit in some of her 0-3 mo. clothes and I wanted to put some pictures on my blog, but either I am a bad photographer or she is just not photogenic or else not cute period... because all the pictures were hideous. Hence, the pictures of her room. I'll keep trying to get her with both eyes equally open and her face not too contorted. I swear she only pulls these faces when I have a camera in my hands. Come on girl, how are you supposed to be America's Next Top Model if you can't even survive a photo shoot. Tyra is going to eat you alive. It's not like I am making you balance on the edge of a tall building or something (for those who watched last night's episode). We'll keep practicing. In the meantime, here is her room. If you click on the pictures you can see that all the weird little red spots are really little ladybugs. Awwww....

11 comments:

Christa said...

I LOVE Abby's room. You have done such a great job.

Savage Family said...

Oh my gosh... that room is so cute I love it!! The ladybugs are so sweet your little girl is so lucky !!

Gina said...

Love it...good job!! Hey I'm glad to hear another grown woman watches America's next to model!! It's one of my favorites!! Oh and by the way you will have to read Alish's coment about you on my blog...I was laughing so hard!!

alison said...

Abby's room looks like something you see in a magazine. My house is more like something you see at the DI. Ha! I only hope that I could have as much creativity / talent that you have in one pinky finger! You are amazing.

Andrea said...

so so cute!!! You have given me inspiration for my daughters room.

Oceanchild said...

I love those colors. So creative. How do you have time? And I'm sure she'll be able to balance just great. Could you believe those crazy hooker shoes? I want that fat sarah gone. I hate her!! So ugly and stank.

a-anderson said...

Abby's Room is darling. I love your style. It makes me want to do a few more fun things in my kid's rooms.

Monica said...

That is a dang cute room! I think I may have to copy it. ;)

WeTheTeeples said...

Anne Marie, her room is so cute. I totally love it. But honestly the pictures don't do it justice. It is so much cuter in real life.
And I know what you mean about Abby not being photogeneic, Hallie is always making weird faces when I get out the camera too. She is getting better though. Im sure all Abby's pics are cute.

carrie said...

you already know how much i love abby's room.... you just have a great talent for decorating. abby looked so cute the other day in that cute outfit lessley gave her.....but i was laughing about the "photogenic" thing....because i can totally relate. as i told you, before digital cameras....when i used to take a ton of pics of matthew, and then get them back....look at them, and be like, "what?? that doesn't look like my beautiful little baby!! his nostrils aren't that big!!" ha ha i used to take pictures aimed right up the poor kids nose or something.... hope you're having fun at your mom's!!

Shauna said...

Anne Marie,
The room is too cute! I love it.
Shauna