Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tag, you're it

Well, I'm a little low on blogging topics lately, as you can tell from my lack of posts. Either that, or else the fact that lately I only have the energy to click through everyone else's blogs without ever updating my own. My friend Carrie sent me this little "tag" email and I was going to fill it out and send it back to her but then I thought, why not just stick it on my blog. Maybe you will learn some interesting facts about me, or else just appreciate the fact that I have actually updated my blog for once in my life. By the way, if you are reading this, you are now tagged and you need to fill out this information about yourself and put it on your blog or you will have bad luck for 10 days. haha.

Two Names You Go By
1. Mom
2. Anne Marie (My family sometimes refers to me as my initials, ampy, but they don't usually address me as that. Does that make sense?)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Sweats
2. Ugly but comfortable Old Navy shirt that I have had for 2 years

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Friendship/Trust

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Read a good book uninterrupted while eating treats
2. Shop

Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. Black knobs/pulls on all my cabinets
2. A new vehicle that is not a van. That is the only requirement.

Two pets you had/have:
1. Not a pet person
2. Now that I think about it, in college we used to recruit guys to be our pets, so I guess I actually have had a few. You'd be surprised how many guys are willing to be your pet if you just ask.

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Aaron
2. Lessley (now you have to!)

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to a 3-D Dino movie at Thanksgiving Point
2. Gave Abby a bath. Big event because she hates them! As a result, she is usually dirty.

Two Things you ate last night:
1. Leftovers from all the yummy meals people brought us this week
2. Rice Crispy Treats shaped like dinos

Two people you last talked to:
1. Jason
2. Kristen

Two things you're doing/did today:
1. Got groceries at Smith's
2. Going to Jason's 10-year class reunion tonight (somebody shoot me. and yes, I will be changing my clothes before I go.)

Two longest car rides:
1. Idaho to Mexico
2. Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe/Zambia (24 hours on a bus each way!)

Two favorite holidays:
1. My Birthday
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke, but I've been off it for a few years now. I still think about it though.
2. Strawberry Limeade at Sonic

Well, okay, that wasn't too exciting. I think I will add my two favorite characters from The Office: #1 is Toby. He just makes me laugh lately. He is so defeated. He loves Pam but he will never have a chance with her so he is trying to sabatoge her relationship with Jim. And I love how Michael hates him and tells him to shut up, even if he is saying something in support of Michael. My other favorite is of course Creed. Especially when he is trying to be young. I'm still laughing about when Michael asked, "Why does everyone hate old people?" and Creed said, "Because they're LAME!" Now that was funny.

10 comments:

Aaron said...

great now i have to fill one out! haha i would be happy to fill it out in honor of you AMPY. (well i guess some of us do call you AMPY)haha

Andrea said...

I'm glad to know a little more about you Anne Marie and we love the office its so freakin funny. I was laughing reading about what you wrote!!

Savage Family said...

a ......I will get back to you on this one!

carrie said...

I love how you answered the questions on your blog!! You're so cute....I love how funny you are!! I guess I need to start watching The Office, huh?? All you guys love it so much!!

WeTheTeeples said...

Thanks alot.
It is fun to get to know a few more random things about you. (I have actualy wondered where you came up with the name Ampy, now I know).

Anonymous said...

Love the post. And Creed is my favorite Office person too. I think I may have to name a kid after him because I like him so much. And Toby is my 2nd favorite now...I feel bad for him all the time!

Gina said...

I just love you...you are so much fun!! We are huge office fans too!! I almost peed(sp??) my pants watching that episode. When Kelly came in dressed like a hooker and said.."oh is Ryan coming today?" I couldn't stop laughing!! I love Kevin...he's so funny!! Love that show so much...love that it's an hour now too!!

I'm glad you posted your "about me" on the blog so I could read it. I got that email from Carrie too so I think I will post mine just like you!!

Steve said...

Creed is my favorite too, but I really like Andy and Toby too, hard to compare them. Anyway, I want to make a prediction about Creed. I think he is homeless and lives in the Office. Just a hunch. Wanted to get it out there into cyberspace before it really happens so I can get credit for it.

alison said...

I think I am one of the few that actually call you AMPY.
Love the post!

a-anderson said...

I might have to start watching The Office after all the comments. It is fun to find out little tid bits about you.
P.S. How was the class reunion? Lucky for me we don't have those.