Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another small tutorial

I have had a few people ask me how to have their new comments emailed to them. It's easy - in blogger, just go into Dashboard (top right) (you may need to go into Customize first, which is also on the top right), then Settings (middle of the page in the white box), then Comments (tan bar across the top, about in the middle), then scroll down to the bottom and enter your email address in the Comment Notification Email box. It doesn't have to be your gmail account, either. It can be whatever the heck email you want it to be, and you can even enter multiple addresses. That would be a fun way to bug someone, like old boyfriends or your little sister, just send them all the comments from your blog. Just kidding, don't do that. At least, don't tell them that I told you to do that. Kay, do it now and thank me later when my next comment to you comes popping up in your email.

7 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Thanks for the shirt info. I am just about to the point of no return and I need to start letting the bump show proudly. I wear my regular shirts pretty tight, so they aren't too forgiving! I am going to make a mall trip in the next few days! Thanks a bunch!

Lindsay said...

You're so funny Anne Marie!

Christie said...

I subscribed to bloglines.com. It is the same idea, and makes things so much easier.

Annie said...

Anne Marie you rock! Of course I will have to print this out and follow step by step as I am so computer challenged! But it would be nice to get the email responses! Thanks for sharing to how to's with all of us!
Have a great weekend!

Annie said...

oops I meant thanks for sharing the how to's :-)

janae said...

I still have to implement your last tutorial! You are so full of good info and great laughs.

TheOrttFamily said...

Thanks didn't know how to do this either..thanks for all the tips :-)
Vanessa