Friday, February 8, 2008

My 100

1. I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower on 3 separate occassions.
2. I don't like massages.
3. I love pedicures if I don't know the person who is giving them. Little chinese places are the best.
4. It drives me crazy when people don't wash their hands with soap.
5. I will usually do anything to avoid an argument.
6. I love to try new recipes.
7. I love celebrity gossip.
8. I buy every issue of People Style magazine.
9. I don't think I could live without Costco.
10. Right now I'm addicted to Valentine Gobstopper Hearts.
11. I know I married the right person.
12. I think I have the cutest kids in the whole world.
13. I was worried that my little girl wouldn't be cute because I don't think I was a cute little girl. I was like a man.
14. I love that my husband outweighs me by at least 100 lbs. at all times.
15. I hated being tall growing up, but I love it now.
16. Harry Potter movies are too scary for me. I've only seen a few of them, but I've read all the books.
17. I love being a part of a big family.
18. I think the cutest apostles are #1- Dallin H. Oaks, #2 - David A. Bednar, #3 - Dieter F. Uchtdorf
19. I don't like peanut butter cookies, brownies, desserts, etc.
20. But I like peanut butter sandwiches, even peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
21. I am too trusting.
22. I would be a horrible salesperson.
23. I love to vacuum, mow the lawn and shovel snow (yes, my husband is lucky).
24. I'm not very affectionate.
25. I love bats.
26. I 'm not a dog person. Or a cat person. I just don't like touching animals.
27. Someday I will Free the Llamas! And by that I mean I am just going to open the gate to a field of llamas and let them go find their destiny.
28. I love reading stories to my kids before bed.
29. I can make really good pies from scratch.
30. My favorite sound in the whole world is the sound of my children laughing.
31. Strong smells give me a headache. I can't wear purfume.
32. I hated high school.
33. My mom is my hero.
34. I'm learning to like dark chocolate.
35. I can play the guitar and piano (used to anyway).
36. I used to be an avid snowboarder.
37. I have no living grandparents.
38. I can't sing. I mean I really can't sing. I'm sorry if you have to sit next to me in church.
39. I would love to be in bed by 9:30 every night.
40. I love breakfast food but I never make breakfast because I can't justify 1000 calories before 9am.
41. I love to read.
42. I hate hate hate Math.
43. I've had nightmares about tornadoes since I was little.
44. I love to throw things away and I love watching the garbage man drive away with all our junk.
45. I wish I were more outgoing.
46. Someday I will do the Spudman Triathlon.
47. I don't understand what is so great about Michael Buble.
48. I've done the Provo 1/2 marathon twice.
49. I've always wanted a lot of kids.
50. I'm against credit cards. I only use debit.
51. My dad owns a DeLorean (Back to the Future car).
52. I'm against hunting, not that it does me a lot of good to be against it, but I have to stand for something.
53. I love wild sunflowers.
54. I don't watch much TV.
55. I believe I can like anyone if I get to know them well enough.
56. I love my calling.
57. My favorite exercise is swimming laps.
58. I can't function until my bed is made in the morning.
59. I love to open all my blinds in the morning and close them in the evening.
60. Lime green is my favorite color.
61. I've never seen Star Wars and I never will.
62. Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
63. I also like Mondays, now that I don't have to go to work.
64. I once went to a cadaver lab out of curiosity. I regretted it.
65. I'm a list-maker.
66. I hate bathroom humor and crude words.
67. I don't like most movies.
68. I love volleyball.
69. I love to lay out.
70. I love to be tan.
71. I hate my feet.
72. I like my ears.
73. I eat when I'm nervous.
74. I'm very overwhelmed with my life right now.
75. But I've never been happier.
76. I get carsick easily and I can't read maps while my husband drives. He doesn't believe me and thinks I am just being difficult.
77. I hate guns.
78. I worry too much.
79. I rarely chew gum because it gives me a headache.
80. I really love my friends.
81. I have a major sweet tooth.
82. I love it when people show up on my doorstep with treats (feel free, anytime...)
83. I don't like fishing because I hate worms and waiting.
84. I love to clean my house because I love my house.
85. I'm embarrassed that I'm getting used to drive a van.
86. In a year I am going to petition my husband for a hot SUV (after we get the yard put in).
87. I almost never go to the mall now, even though I used to go at least once a week. I miss it.
88. I have always had a huge appetite.
89. I love prunes (dried plums, if you will).
90. I love tortilla soup at Cafe Rio.
91. I love guacamole.
92. I am hungry.
93. I love getting to know people.
94. I eat yogurt every single day. My current favorite is Yoplait Light Lemon Meringue.
95. I don’t drink milk unless it is on cereal.
96. I used to work in web design.
97. I love being a stay at home mom.
98. I eat chocolate chips while I'm making dinner.
99. I used to scrapbook all the time but now I never do.
100. I can’t believe how blessed I am!

21 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Good job Anne Marie! Cutest apostles, I'm laughing so hard!!
I had to spend quite a bit of time in a cadaver lab for an anatomy class. The teacher was going to let me opt out of the lab because I told him it gave me serious nightmares. I love your list! Someday I'll do one.

WeTheTeeples said...

I loved reading your list. I enjoyed learning the not so obvious about you.I agree about the milk thing. I hate straight milk. I am on 95. I should just sit down and finish.

Shauna said...

Wow Annemarie! That's such a fun thing to do. I loved reading what you wrote. I might have to do one, because I love writing lists as well. Although, I am not sure I could write a list of 100 things. Pretty impressive.

Christie said...

Great list! I laughed that you like to mow the lawn and shovel snow - and especially that you said how lucky your husband is. I also love to do those same things, but it drives Ben crazy. He thinks they are "man jobs" and it bugs him that I want to do it. I always tell him how lucky he is that I don't expect him to be the one responsible for those chores.

Betty Grace said...

I'm Steph's sister and my favorite day of the week is Thursday too. I'm totally doing this on my blog.

Heidi P said...

#47, don't understand Michael Buble either? I also am a list maker... and love to throw stuff away. Wish I loved to cook like you, and eat chocolate while making dinner and look like you! Cute list!! I love that my sister Betsy is blog stalking- isn't this fun!?

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I was so excited to read yours....it is awesome, just like you! :) And I hope Lessley finishes hers, too! I loved your hunting comment....that is hilarious!

Lindsay said...

We have a lot in common, you are so funny, FREE THE LLAMAS!

The Gatherum Family said...

Loved learning more about you! Your list was great-I love that everyone is doing them!

Anonymous said...

Ampy, I love this post. I can't believe how much we have in common. I may have to try doing this too, but I could probably just copy and paste yours. :)

Mary said...

WOW! Good job! This would take me forever... I'd better get started. I loved reading and learning more about you. You make me laugh.

carrie said...

You're so funny!! I learn more things about you everyday!! I guess I need to pay a little bit more attention to the apostles.... You're such a silly girl!! I love you.... I do have to disagree with you about Michael Buble. I love him. I know, he drives my husband crazy....but for some reason, I love that kind of music. I love "old music".... I'll make sure not to buy you his latest CD for your birthday coming up!! :o) I TOTALLY AGREE about the milk thing though!! Maybe that's why my body feels like it's falling apart though... Uh-Oh. :o)
I am about half way through with mine. I was a little worried about it. Mine is a little silly....but Heather convinced me it's OK. I was worried I wouldn't have any friends after they read it. ha ha You're such a great person...and you forgot to put how TALENTED you are, on your list. I love the stitchery!! You're amazing!!

Gina said...

Love your list...I'm sure us list makers had a much easier time with ours. Love that you mentioned making lists twice on your list!! You are so great and so funny. I'm going to have to disagree with the milk thing though...milk rocks and I drink it with everything!! You go girl on liking to do that "Husband" stuff...not me I'm a wimp with all that, in fact I have never mowed a lawn and never will!! Love ya

Oceanchild said...

Oh finally someone will admit about the Buble thing. I can't stand him but have never admitted it for fear the pitchforks will come out.

I love mowing, vacuuming and shoveling too. I could copy lots of things from your list!

carrie said...

Sorry to comment AGAIN, but I forgot to tease you about the BAT thing.... What??!! They scare the crap out of me. I can remember once, a long long time ago....back in high school, and my friends and I were running across someone's back yard. Well.....the trees were kind of low, and I felt something in my hair....and I was swatting it away, and it was a BAT!! It scared the you know what out of me....and I have never forgotten it. I am terrified of them. I was so glad in Twilight....that Edward didn't turn into a BAT. :o) You'll have to tell me why you love bats someday. You always have interesting stories....so I can't wait to hear!! :o) oh yeah....I love love love Cafe Rio's tortilla soup, too!! I won't comment again...don't worry~!! :o)

a-anderson said...

Loved reading your list. I love these 100 lists. I am working on mine. It is just taking me a while to think of that many things.

Aaron said...

I love this post. I need to make one. I especially love the FREE THE LLAMAS!!! You guys should come down this weekend. I am ditching a campout and Al and the girls might come. I also dont have school monday and have a half of a day friday. We never go to school!!!

Andrea said...

AnnMarie, that was great! I learned so much more about you, I love the 100 lists. Sorry about the lack of comments, I'v been alittle checked out lately but I'm back and only have time for the latest ones. Your sons cake is awesome, it looks like Lessley found a nemo! Really cute!

Savage Family said...

WOW I am the 19th Comment WOW! I loved reading your list it was awesome! I am jealous of #1 ! I am with you on #42 & 82!! Thanks for sharing it!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Hey, that was so fun to read!! I couldn't agree with you more on #47... I don't get it either.. Pretty impressive you can come up with ALLLL 100... I don't think I could. Have a great day.

janae said...

Loved your list! You are so lucky to get to eat sweets and look the way you do! You are so funny. I love to read your posts. They always make me smile!