Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Slideshow

We had such a fun Christmas! I have to send a little shout out to my great husband. Not only did I majorly cash in this year with totally unnecessary but wonderful gifts from him (DDR for the Wii, my Le Creuset pot I have been drooling over for a year, a black shelf for our bedroom, 3 outfits from The Buckle, gift certificate for a pedicure, etc. etc.) he also did ALL the shopping for the boys and did a great job. I could not have done it without him! And yes, honey, you are welcome for the quesadilla maker and the 3 country music Cd's. I'm sure you will love them just as much as I love all the stuff you gave me...

10 comments:

Christie said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you had a great Christmas - it sounds like Jason totally spoiled you.

Oceanchild said...

Oh man we got that same dino for Landon. Quite a hit! I love the matching Incredibles! So cute. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.

carrie said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas, but I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling too great!! I missed your blogs, and I miss you....and I can't wait to get together again!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! It was so much fun over Christmas. Good job to Jason for going above and beyond - and also for staying in Burley for so long. It was a great time. Is he now a Steveo's fan?

Andrea said...

it sound like jason really know how to shop!! that or you have just trained him right, good for you! ha ha, cute pictures!!

Christa said...

I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. It was fun to be together for Christmas, even though we all got sick.

a-anderson said...

I love seeing everyone's Christmas pictures. I am glad you posted yours. Jason is not only a great hunter, but also has a wonderful shopping talent. I love how he spoils you. You are such a great wife and mother you totally deserve it!

Aaron said...

I love the Slide Show!!! Sounds like you had a great ward christmas party. Good Job on the Gifts jason. Sorry you got sick. Feel better Anne Marie!!!

WeTheTeeples said...

WOW! you had an awesome Christmas. And i am so impressed jason did the shpping. I think Ryan bought Eli two gifts. One broke, and one was something I had already bought.
Luke was so cute with his little green 'stache.

Savage Family said...

I enjoyed your pictures! I am jealous about the buckle clothes!! You are so cute!