Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If you like Lia Sophia... and getting caught in the rain...

This is an open invitation to my Lia Sophia party tomorrow night (Wednesday, Jan. 16) at my house! Anyone is welcome to come. My cute friend Heather, who is a Lia Sophia diva, is going to giving away a ton of cute stuff, and there is an awesome special going on: buy ANY item (even the least expensive one) and get FOUR items at 1/2 price!!! It is going to be a par-tay, so even if you're not into jewelry so much, come hang out, have a snack, and chill with the girls. I will email you my address if you need it! Just leave me a comment and let me know. Till tomorrow, peeps!

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who came last night! It was soooo fun! The party isn't closing until Monday so if you didn't get to come and would still like to order, you can go to Heather's web site and enter my name as the hostess. First you click on Our Jewelry (on the left), then Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog, then there is a little link that says How to Order right above the jewelry. It will bring up spaces for the hostess name (first: "Anne Marie" and last name: "Yates"). Then you can just order your little heart out. It's that easy!
(One quick note: on the web site it says buy one, get TWO half off, instead of FOUR. Just make the order, and Heather will adjust the total before it charges your card so you really will be getting FOUR for half price.) Thanks everybody, and thanks, Heather, for a fun party!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

See you there, cant wait!!

carrie said...

You are THE cutest.... I will be there!! I can't wait to buy some fun stuff and "chill" with you guys again!! Love you!!

Savage Family said...

I am so excited I can't wait!!! It will be so much fun!!!

Christie said...

Dang it - I seriously JUST went to a Lia Sophia party last night. One of my neighbors just signed up and I went. I wish I would have known about your party sooner, because I would have loved to come. Maybe I should come anyway just to "chill"? Email me the deets, and I'll see if I can make it back to Lehi (chutch1974@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so hopefully you get this soon! I didn't want you to think I was the biggest flake! I would have told you I wasn't coming but I really thought I was! I've been planning on it....but then I was gone Monday and Aaron was gone last night and then he got home really, really late from work and by then I didn't think I should just leave again-especially because the rest of our week is pretty crazy, too. So I just felt like I should stick around! But I'm way bummed because I wanted to see you again and your cute house, etc.! Hopefully it was a success and if you ever do something like this again, I'll for sure be there! :) Thanks again!

Oceanchild said...

Hey there. Sorry I'm a total ass and didn't call you. I forgot that I'd made dinner plans for last night. Next party...I'll be there!! Plus I really did want some jewelry. I hope it went well!

carrie said...

Thanks for inviting me, and I loved the jewelry. Your treats looked fantastic...and the fruit was so yummy. :o)

Andrea said...

It was fun! I am glad I went! Your treats were delish!! You should really post that recipe!