Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Final Countdown!

I am 38 weeks pregnant now, and today was one of my last doctor's appointments before I go in to either be induced or c-sectioned next week. Yikes. This little girl has turned herself around and is now breech, so next Friday I will be admitted to the hospital and they will try to turn her. Depending on the outcome, they will either induce labor or do a c-section. One doctor told me there is about an 80% chance of turning her around, which is good, but it still doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me! I think I am going to declare next week a party week and not do any work or worrying!!! I've had enough of that.

9 comments:

Aaron said...

Yay I am excited for you to have a girl! Hope they can turn her! good luck with the baby!

WeTheTeeples said...

You enjoy a break from worrying. You hould totally just relax next week.
I hope that she turns or they can turn her, but if not c-sectkions aren't that bad. Keep us posted.

carrie said...

I'm glad you're going to relax. You deserve it.... Hopefully your doctor can get the baby turned....but Lessley's right, c-sections aren't that bad. You and your baby will be just fine! I can't wait to meet her! She'll be just as beautiful as you! =)

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

AnneMarie...I am so excited for you to have a girl!! She will be the cutest thing!! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the pictures on your blog!!

Oceanchild said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so excited and jealous!!! I can't believe you might have a c-section. I was a breech baby too!!

Savage Family said...

Try not to worry what is meant to be will be. I wish you the best of luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be there next week. I'm so excited. My dream is really coming true!

a-anderson said...

Good Luck with everything. I am so excited for you to have your baby girl! Cole was turned and it didn't hurt that bad. Enjoy this last week.