Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our Fun Trip

Is it just me or is this the craziest Christmas season ever? It seems like there is not a spare minute in the day! I have been meaning to post pictures from our trip since we got back on Sunday and I haven't had time to even sit down to the computer. I wish I had time to give you a play-by-play of the whole trip because it was so fun. Here's the Reader's Digest version:


Dallin at Sea World. This is where the "Shamu Cam" that we watched a million times before our trip broadcasts from. Dallin is still confused about whether Shamu's name is "Shamu" or "Shamu Cam". Probably because we kept asking him, "Dallin, do you want to watch the Shamu Cam again?"


The Wildlife Park in San Diego. The kids loved it!


Disneyland!


Luke turns 50 this year. We're really excited for him.


We ran into my cousin Alisha and her new husband at California Adventure on their honeymoon! How cute are they.


Luke was so excited to see Mickey he ran up and started hugging him from behind before we could stop him. Mickey was less excited about whatever was happening to his rear end. He kept trying to shake Luke off, and when he finally freed himself of the people taking pictures with him, he didn't even give Luke the time of day. See if we ever watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse again.


Sad news about my neighbor from Burley. I hate to have to be the one to break it to my family.


Abby was such a good little traveler! It could have been a very hard trip, but she was so good and made it all worthwhile.

Thank you for the trip Grandma and Grandpa Yates!
Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Steve said...

Oh Little Luke. He is such a funny little guy, and sorry to hear the bad news about Henry Baker. He will be missed.

Oceanchild said...

Your trip looks so fun. I wish we were going this Christmas. I can't believe you are brave enough to take all the kids on a plane. I'm terrified to take Landon to the grocery store these days.

carrie said...

Anne Marie!! I missed you!! I loved your Christmas card, by the way!! So cute!! I'm jealous of your fun trip!! I'll bet your kids just had a blast!! I love what you wrote about Luke turning 50, with the map.... You're so funny!! Anyway, I'm glad you guys are back!! :o)

Gina said...

Looks like so much fun!! Love how you dressed your cute little guys!! I was thinking about you when I was down in Florida! Oh and we are boycotting Eyore...after he left our table Bekka went back to hug him and he pushed her away. I think we should write to Disney huh!! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip too!! Next time lets try to get the location the same along with the timing of our vacations!!

Andrea said...

Looks like alot of fun Anne Marie!! I cant wait until we go in the spring!

Shauna said...

Great pictures, great comments! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm sure your boys haven't stopped talking about everything they saw & did. How fun!

John and Kassie said...

How fun! I love the picture hugging Mickey from behind----too cute! But sorry Mickey had to be so mean---I will remember that when we get brave enough for that adventure! Merry Christmas!

Christie said...

Cute pics - looks like such a fun trip. And congrats on the baby girl! I can't believe you found my blog - Julia found mine a few weeks ago, I think from a link on another person's blog that we have in common. Isn't it such a small world?

Anyway - it was good to hear from you. Have a wonderful Christmas! Is it ok if I add you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you?

a-anderson said...

Your trip looks like so much fun. Lexi wants to go to Disneyland really bad, but I don't want to take Cole. So I told her she will ahve to wait until he gets older. You are so brave. Your family is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ampy - I love this post. And Lukely is so cute now that he's turning 50 and in love with Mickey's bum. Ha ha!